The philosophy: The joy of enjoying, everything is made with pleasure in mind, all based on beautiful market produce.
The ambience: Open and luminous space, decidedly modern decor with grey and orange tones, white and stainless steel furniture, this spot in the heart of old Tours is located in a calm area, a stone’s throw from the Halles.
The dishes: A short menu, seasonal organic vegetables, smoked fish from the Moulin du Couvent, masterful sauces… the chef Maxime features low temperature dishes and home-made desserts by the pastry chef Charlène.
- All of Charlène’s desserts, and especially her lightly vanilla raspberry-lychee cream macaron.
- The well-chosen wines collaborated on with Florent, Embellie’s companion.
- The quality of the hospitality and service.
- The €17 formule when you need to have a quick lunch.
- This young staff’s motivation to give us a pleasurable eating experience.
Lunch service: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner service: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.