Château de Rochecotte Saint-Patrice-Coteaux-sur-Loire
The setting: A 24 hectare park, a majestic cedar facing the castle and a long Italian terrace overlooking the French gardens and the Loire valley.
The ambience: Elegance reigns, just as Talleyrand loved to breathe in the sweetness of the air; this place offers a peaceful atmosphere with a refined interior.
The dishes: Emmanuelle Pasquier, behind the stove, excels in crafting a refined and inventive cuisine served in one of the most sumptuous dining halls.
• The decor and the 4 star hotel rooms that unite vintage furniture with modernity.
• Enjoying the park for an after-meal stroll.
• Having tea-time with the high-calibre pastry chefs or the head chef Franck Joly (by reservation).
• The castle’s wine and the lovely gems in the cellar.
• Enjoying the manor for the length of a private turnkey reception.
Lunch service: every day from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner service: every day from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.