Auberge du Bon Laboureur Chenonceaux
The setting: A wellness space and flower gardens invite you in to savour a precious quiet moment and the art of living in the French fashion.
The hospitality: Relaxed and gracious, the welcome changes to best fit the clients being received.
The ambience: This inn’s authentic atmosphere brings to mind the charm of a cosy family home.
The dishes: Antoine Jeudi and his staff make the vast majority of their dishes with produce fresh from the potager. Simplicity, respect for the produce and flavourful plates are the keywords for this chef.
- The pretty bistro that’s open all day for lighter fare.
- The wine menu, so abundant that we stopped counting the number of selections.
- The 4 star hotel with its 26 rooms distributed across 5 antique houses.
- The pool that is heated year-round, the jacuzzi and the Scandinavian bath.
- Being able to rent an electric bicycle at the reception desk.
Lunch service: Monday, and Wednesday through Sunday from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner service: every night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.