Atelier Lebeau Tours
The hospitality: Behind the counter among friends or comfortably laying on one of the sofas, everyone finds their place here where life is made simple.
The ambience: Authentic family photos, a multitude of mirrors, Pompille chandeliers, a catalogue of wines, a zinc bar, here the ambience is chic and cosy and the hospitality is welcoming.
The dishes: Both urban bistro and wine merchant at once, this perfect balance between the contemporary and rustic can be found on every plate with an instinctual cuisine that revisits traditional recipes.
- Buying our wine at the cellar price among a selection of about 100 bottles.
- Tasting Gillardeau oysters or Pata Negra ham with a glass of Touraine Sauvignon.
- Revisiting desserts of yesteryear.
- The blue-white-wood decor and the sofas accented with soft cushions.
- The daily suggestions that use primarily products straight from the market.
Lunch service: Tuesday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner service: Tuesday through Saturday from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.