The concept: Arkose is a “blocpark,” the space is built around two bouldering sites with its restaurant/bar, a “chill” corner with comfortable sofas, cultural events (concerts, local art exhibits…)
The dishes: The Tours chef Benoît Sanchez was a double finalist in France’s Coupe de Burger; he offers a 100% house-made cuisine, from fresh and seasonal produce.
The ambience: The vast 1500 square metre space has been reclaimed with an industrious spirit, with recycled materials. The metal contrasts with the natural wood.
- The young and dynamic staff’s hospitality, in a convivial place.
- The local produce in the bar’s dishes, with a remarkable house-brewed beer.
- The chef’s creative burgers, made with artisan bakers’ breads.
- The vegetarian and vegan options, like the veggie burger or the Buddha bowl.
- The good value for your money.
Lunch service: every day from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner service: every day from 7 p.m. to 10:45 p.m