Pâtisserie Vandepuy Saint-Pierre-des-Corps
The hospitality: Behind the counter, the clerks’ smiles and kindness are a ready invitation to all that is gourmet.
The artist: We salivate in front of these fine pastries, true miniature works of art, which show off Rodolphe’s XXL talent. Often a laureate in regional artistic competitions, he received the 2017 gold medal for his true Tours nougat.
Their expertise: Rodolphe was a pastry chef at a restaurant along the Élysée and in prestigious Parisian homes before settling in Tours.
• The traditional French baguette which received the 3rd prize in the department in 2017.
• The chocolate éclair and the almond galette (2nd prize in the Indre-et-Loire in their categories).
• The Tradi Saveurs de Tours’N bread with a base of rillettes, apple and chèvre.
• The traditional croquembouche and other fantastic treats.
• The pistachio-cherry cake and the cake with Grand-Marnier… to die for!
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Open Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.