Nicolas Léger Tours
The setting: At the corner of the place des Halles, a gem with contemporary decor (fashionable light fixtures, white lacquer furniture), in a medieval building.
Their expertise: Nicolas Léger imparts his creativity much as though he were a goldsmith, crafting more than thirty fine cakes as if they were edible gems.
The chocolate: Nicolas dares to combine unusual flavours such as mint-passionfruit ganache or almond-pistachio sour cherry spread as well as Égérie, a cherished 70% dark chocolate made from a blend of 3 chocolate cuvees.
• Le Noir de Bourgogne: a chocolate biscuit with blackcurrant flakes and Peruvian dark chocolate mousse.
• Tasting the perfect balance between tradition and modernity.
• Buying their gluten-free cakes.
• Their careful attention to our specific orders, to help us host successful private events.
• Their pralines crafted in the traditional fashion.
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.