Artisan punch and infused rum producer
Their punch: Sébastien combines AOC rum from Martinique with exotic and local flavours in about twenty different recipes.
Their values: This artisan family institution only selects fresh fruit and top-quality ingredients, such as Bourbon vanilla from Madagascar.
The ambience: A bamboo bar, birds of paradise… The boutique’s exotic decor is a ready invitation to travel!
Their accolades: Some of their creations have received silver or gold medals.
- The selection of 10 different aged rums offered in the boutique.
- The Tours smashed Rivarennes pear punch with honey recipe.
- The house-made jams crafted with strained fruit.
- The visibly fresh fruit that should be left to macerate for at least a month and half in the bottle.
- Their online shop and the various retailers nationally.
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.