Hardouin le Charcutier Azay-le-Rideau
The story: André Hardouin took over Vouvray’s charcuterie Guillon in 1936 and rode the wave of AOC Vouvray ever since to put product on the finest tables in France. In 2018, the house captured the hearts of European epicureans.
The network: The estate totals 5 boutiques in Vouvray, Azay-le-Rideau and Tours, 1 of which is in the Halles, and an online store that ships throughout France.
Their expertise: A modern laboratory, cast-iron pots, steam ovens, a kiln, a smokehouse, a fleet of vehicles… and a passionate team.
- Calling on this high-quality establishment to be certain to have a successful reception.
- The confit cracklings and the blood pudding.
- The presentation of a top-quality, made-in-Touraine gift in a jar.
- Having a picnic on the banks of the Loire with Hardouin goods.
- The online store, for ordering canned or vacuum-pack goods.
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Open Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.