Grandes Caves Saint-Roch - Blanc Foussy Rochecorbon
AOP Crémant de Loire
The place: Located on the banks of the Loire, the cellars offer 3 kilometres of XIIth century excavated cellars, where various activities have taken place over time: quarrying of tuffeau limestone, raising silkworms, mushroom cultivation, and most recently wine fermentation in the cellar.
Their expertise: The Blanc Foussy brand produces sparkling wines by traditional methods under 5 appellations in the Loire Valley.
The selection: Beyond the house-made wines, a selection of 80 other vintages is offered in the boutique.
• The cellars where there are over 1 million bottles in stock!
• The tasting classes following different themes.
• The high-quality aging process for 18 to 24 months to refine the bubbles.
• The many awards they’ve received for their Blanc Foussy wines and the house’s other properties.
• The fun visit to the cellars on segway by reservation.
Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.